McDVOICE Survey FAQ
- Question – What should I do if I don’t have my McDonald’s receipt handy?
Answer – Participating in the mcdvoice survey requires a recent McDonald’s receipt. You cannot take part in the customer survey without a receipt.
- Question – When does McDonald’s close?
Answer – McDonald’s restaurants are open all the time, every day.
- Question – When does McDonald’s usually open?
Answer – It’s common knowledge that McDonald’s restaurants are always open.
- Question – Who are the McDonald’s owners?
Answer – Since 1995, Ray Kroc has been the sole owner of McDonald’s fast food franchises.
- Question – Is it possible to count the McDonald’s?
Answer – More than 39,198 McDonald’s restaurants may be found in 119 countries.
- Question – What’s wrong with my McDonald’s survey?
Answer – You will not be allowed to take part in this mcdvoice survey if you have participated in more than 5 surveys in the last month based on receipts from the same retailer.
- Question – McDonald’s gift cards — where can you get them?
Answer – McDonald’s Arch Cards may be purchased at the McDonald’s official website (www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/services/arch-card.html), as well as from Safeway, Kroger, Giant Eagle, Kohl’s, Ahold, Food Lion, and Amazon.
- Question – I have a McDonald’s gift card—how much money is on it?
Answer – Visit www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/services/arch-card.html on the official McDonald’s website to see your gift card balance.
- Question – For what purpose do you need a McDonald’s survey code?
Answer – To enter the survey, just enter the 26-digit survey code found on your McDonald’s ticket.
- Question – Where does McDonald’s get its survey participants?
Answer – McDonald’s offers incentives to consumers who take part in their survey.
- Question – What do you receive for filling out a McDonald’s questionnaire?
Answer – Survey respondents at McDonald’s may earn free food in exchange for their time and opinions.
- Question – Is McDonald’s survey code a string of numbers?
Answer – A McDonald’s receipt has a 26-digit survey code.
- Question – What feedback do McDonald’s workers get when customers give them positive ratings?
Answer – If a McDonald’s worker’s name comes up in customer feedback often enough, they might get a bonus.
- Question – Does McDonald’s know who filled out the survey?
Answer – McDonald’s will not use the information provided in the surveys in any way that might identify the respondents.
- Question – If you fill out the McDonald’s survey, what do you receive for free?
Answer – Get a complimentary egg McMuffin or Quarter Pounder with cheese when you purchase one.
- Question – When McDonald’s receives a negative survey, what happens?
Answer – When consumers report negative experiences through survey, McDonald’s will do all they can to make things right.
- Question – What is the validity period for McDonald’s survey codes?
Answer – McDonald’s allows customers to utilize their survey codes for the survey for up to 7 days after the date of purchase.
- Question – How often may I participate in the McDonald’s monthly survey?
Answer – There is a monthly limit of five surveys that a consumer of McDonald’s may participate in.
- Question – Where can I find the McDonald’s complaint form?
Answer – Visit www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/contact-us/restaurant-feedback.html to file a complaint with McDonald’s.
- Question – Can you tell me how much a McDonald’s egg McMuffin costs?
Answer – The estimated price of a McDonald’s egg muffin is $2.79.
- Question – How Can I Complete the McDonald’s Survey Quickly?
Answer – In reality, McD’s survey won’t take more than five minutes of your time.
- Question – How can I use my McDonald’s survey redemption code?
Answer – Show the survey validation code at any participating McDonald’s to get your prize for providing feedback on your customer experience.
- Question – McDonald’s survey coupons: how do they get checked?
Answer – McDVoice checks the survey vouchers since it has a lot of information on the voucher codes.
- Question – How can I utilize the McDonald’s survey on my phone?
Answer – McDonald’s does not allow app-based ratings or reviews.
For More Information Visit McDVOICE